The EU Regulation of 27 April 2016, n. 679 provides for the right to the protection of personal data concerning individuals. In compliance with this legislation, our company, which intends to process your personal data, wishes to inform you in advance, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, that this treatment will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, conservation limitation, integrity and confidentiality and accountability, as well as protection of Your privacy and Your rights.
- Purposes and legal grounds of the processing.
"The processing has the purpose of being able to contact you again, following your request, to provide information, also relating to products / services and for internal operational or management needs.
Pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a, it is specified that this processing has its legal basis on the consent of the interested party and that this must be clearly expressed to execute the processing of personal data, up to its explicit opposition.
Any total or partial refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible for our company to contact you again."
- Modalities of the processing.
The processing of data may consist, in addition to their collection, in their registration, storage, modification, communication, cancellation and will be carried out both with the use of paper support, and with the aid of electronic tools, according to methods and tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, in compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679. In particular, all suitable technical and organizational measures will be adopted, as required by law, so that an adequate level of data protection is guaranteed. The applied methodologies ensure that access to data is allowed only to the persons in charge of processing by our company.
- Entities and Recipients.
Recipients/entities to which your personal data (personal and common data) may be disclosed are the following:
- entities which are part of our company;
- third entities which may manage IT systems and website on behalf of our company;
- entities to which the right to access the data is granted by law or regulation;
- entities which are laid down by law.
- Data Storage Period.
The data collected for the aforementioned purpose will be duly retained for a maximum period that can be quantified in 36 months.
There is no possibility of disseminating the data (dissemination = communication to indeterminate subjects).
Controller is OPEN TECH 3D SRL with registered office in Rezzato (BS) Via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 75/A
- Rights of Data Subjects.
According to art. 13, par. 2, lett. b), c), d) of EU Reg. 2016/679, you can assert the following rights relating to the processing of personal data, by contacting the Controller:
- Right of access (art. 15);
- Right to rectification (art. 16);
- Right to erasure (art. 17);
- Right to restriction (art. 18);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right to object (art. 21);
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77) https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/modulistica-e-servizi-online/reclamo;
- right to withdraw consent in the cases provided for in art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) or in art. 9, par. 2, lett. a).